- Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Productions that are eligible for "Event Wari (Event Discount)" Campaign
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Productions that are eligible for "Event Wari (Event Discount)" Campaign
2022 Oct.27 (Thu)
This notice is to inform you about the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan productions that are eligible for “Event Wari (hereinafter referred to as “Event Discount”)” Campaign. Please go through the below details to join the campaign.
About Event Discount Campaign
This campaign is intended to stimulate demand in the event industry, which has been particularly affected by COVID-19, by developing an environment where consumers can participate in events feeling safe and secure.
Consumers who purchase tickets for events and entertainment during the campaign period will receive a 20% discount on the ticket price upon confirmation of vaccination or a negative test result such as PCR test (excluding online participation in the events).
Therefore, the tickets for certain performances organized by the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan will be sold at discount prices (20% off/maximum discount amount 2,000yen) based on this campaign.
For more information on the Event Discount Campaign, please visit the official website of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry’s Event Discount Campaign (only in Japanese).
List of the eligible performances
Event Discount tickets go on sale on Sat, Oct 29 at 10:00.
Fri, Nov 4, 2022 19:00 Platinum Series Vol.2 Gonzalo RUBALCABA—Cuban jazz piano titan returns
Sat, Nov 5, 2022 14:00 Classical Music for Young Children
Tue, Nov 8, 2022 11:00 SOYU RAKU-RAKU LIVE Vol.64—The Collaboration of Music and Rakugo—
Sat, Nov 12, 2022 14:00 Ueno de Classic Vol.75 Wind Quintet & Piano
Sat, Nov 19, 2022 14:00 Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Relaxed Performance—Concert for Everyone
Wed, Nov 23, 2022 15:00 Shining Series: Vol.11 SATO Haruma Cello Recital
Wed, Dec 7, 2022 19:00 Platinum Series Vol.3 SUZUKI Masato & Bach Collegium Japan Ensemble—A Baroque evening with specialists
Sat, Dec 17, 2022 14:00 Young Theater-Goers Program: Opera “Chopin”
Wed, Dec 21, 2022 11:00 Ueno de Classic Vol.76 HANAFUSA Eriko (Mezzo-soprano)
Tue, Jan 3, 2023 15:00 Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Orchestra Concert Series “Sound Forest”: Vol.51 New Year Concert 2023
Mon, Jan 9, 2023 15:00 The 20th Tokyo Music Competition Winners Concert
Wed, Jan 11, 2023 19:00 Platinum Series Vol.4 Quatuor Diotima—The finest artistry and beyond
Sat, Jan 14, 2023 14:00 Ueno de Classic Vol.77 KISHIMOTO Honoka & ARAI Rio (Violin)
Fri, Jan 20, 2023 11:00 SOYU RAKU-RAKU LIVE Vol.65—The Collaboration of Music and Rakugo—
* No Event Discount sales will be available for other Tokyo Bunka Kaikan productions than those listed above.
* You cannot exchange the regular price tickets of eligible performances you have already purchased with the discounted tickets. Nor can you cancel or make any changes to your purchased tickets.
* The maximum number of tickets per purchase is 5. You must agree to the terms and conditions for every purchase you make.
Buy eligible tickets & Make inquiries
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office
In person 10:00–19:00
By telephone +81-3-5685-0650 (10:00–18:00)
Online https://www.t-bunka.jp/en/tickets/ (24/7)
* Please also go through Notice to Visitors to the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan before visiting the venue. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
Please make sure to bring a vaccination certificate or a negative test result per purchased ticket on the day of the performance to be presented at the venue.
* In case none of the above is presented, the regular price will be applied to your ticket, and the balance of the price will be charged.
(1) Vaccination certificate (document)
⁃ Photographic images and photocopies are valid.
⁃ The certificate must show that you have received 3 doses of vaccine.
⁃ There is no validity period after the vaccination for this campaign.
⁃ Valid documents include COVID-19 vaccination certificate app and vaccination certificate/record issued by the Japanese government and public institutions.
(2) Other equivalent forms of vaccination certificates
⁃ Apps issued by local governments in Japan
(3) Vaccination certificates issued by foreign governments or public institutions in English are acceptable as well. The certificates issued by foreign governments or public institutions are valid only for the vaccines designated by the Japanese government in accordance with “vaccine-and-test package.”
(4) Results of PCR tests and other equivalent tests (including nucleic acid amplification methods such as LAMP and antigen quantitative tests) or antigen qualitative tests written in English or Japanese
⁃ The validity period of test results of PCR and equivalent tests shall be within 3 days from the date of specimen collection.
⁃ The validity period of test results of antigen qualitative tests shall be within 1 day from the date of specimen collection.
⁃ Photographs or photocopies of test result notifications or negative certificates issued by private testing companies, medical institutions, etc. are valid as well.
⁃ No photo images of self-test results using commercially available antigen test kits or other commercially available test kits, or bringing a tested kit itself. (It is acceptable if the test is conducted on site on the day of the event and the test results can be confirmed by the organizers.)
* Children under 12 years old do not need to have their vaccination certificates and negative test results confirmed if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who may be eligible for the Event Discount. If a parent or guardian who may be eligible for the event discount does not accompany the children under 12 years old, the second vaccination is treated in the same way as the third vaccination for those 12 years of age or older.
Those who purchase tickets at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office must bring the consent form for Terms of Event Discount Participation to be presented at the venue.
You are required to agree to the following. Please sign the Terms of Event Discount Participation, which will be issued as a consent form along with the ticket, and bring it to the venue on the day of the performance.
* Please note that those who purchase tickets through the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office online service in English must sign the Terms of Event Discount Participation at the venue when collecting the tickets.
This item (hereinafter referred to as “eligible ticket”) is an eligible product of events registered for the Event Discount Campaign implemented in accordance with the Event Demand Stimulation Project (Event Discount Campaign) Benefit Payment Regulations.
By purchasing the eligible tickets for the Event Discount Campaign, the user of the Event Discount Campaign agrees to the Terms of the Event Discount Participation (hereinafter referred to as “Terms” https://wakuwari.go.jp/assets/pdf/participation_terms_sankakiyaku_japanese.pdf *only in Japanese) as the contract between the user and the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan operated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture. In addition, the user also agrees to the term that the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan operated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture is delegated to apply for and receive the Event Discount benefits on behalf of the user.
The agreement stipulates the following items.
i. Matters related to the application and settlement of Event Discount Campaign benefits (including matters related to the delegation of the application and receipt of benefits)
ii. Matters related to those who purchase multiple eligible tickets
iii. Matters related to the purposes of use of personal information and provision of personal data to third parties
iv. Matters related to COVID-19, which event participants are required to comply with
⁃ In case of purchasing multiple eligible tickets, the representative (purchaser) must contact the accompanying event participants in the event of unavoidable circumstances.
⁃ The participants agree to present vaccination certificates showing that the third dose of vaccination has been completed or negative test results, either by themselves or through the purchaser (except for events that only take place online).
⁃ If requested to present the above certificates or the test results, the participants must present them by themselves or through the purchaser (except for events that only take place online).
* If the participants falsify any of the above certificates or other equivalent documents, they may be charged with a criminal offense.
v. Matters related to changes in the Terms
vi. Other matters that must be complied with in using the Event Discount Campaign