Music Program TOKYO
Platinum Series Vol.4 Quatuor Diotima
The finest artistry and beyond
Have a gorgeous time with celebrated artists surrounded by "amazing acoustics" at the Recital Hall.
* Upon attending the performance, please visit this link to go through our precautionary measures and notice to visitors to help prevent the COVID-19 spread.
Please note that there might be changes depending on decisions and orders by the Japanese and Tokyo Metropolitan Government and other governmental authorities.
Wed, Jan 11, 2023 19:00 (Open 18:30)
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Recital Hall
|TBK productions Concert
Notice to our patrons who are attending this performance
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
⁃ We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
⁃ Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
⁃ Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
⁃ Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
⁃ No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
⁃ We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
⁃ The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
⁃ Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Violin: Yun-Peng ZHAO
Violin: Léo MARILLIER
Viola: Franck CHEVALIER
Cello: Pierre MORLET
◇View artists profiles in flyer (PDF only in Japanese)
ZEMLINSKY: String Quartet No.1 in A major, Op.4
LIGETI: String Quartet No.2
BRAHMS: String Quartet No.2 in a minor, Op.51-2
Thomas ADÈS: O Albion
|Prices (tax included)
S, A, and Under-26s seats tickets go on sale at 18:00.
S5,500yen A4,400yen B2,750yen Under-26s 1,100yen (The price applies to all seat categories. Valid ID required.) *B Sold Out
* Seat B and Under-26s are only available at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office.
Event Discount: S4,400yen A3,520yen B2,200yen Under-26s 880yen (The price applies to all seat categories. Valid ID required.)
* The tickets will be on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
* The frontmost row is the row A.
* On the ticket sales starting date, the tickets will be on sale at full seating capacity.
On Sale Date
Sat, Oct 8, 2022
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
* Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this performance.
* Child care service is available. (Reservation and fee required. A limited number of children is accepted.)
Event Child Care Service: Mother's 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Wed, Jan 4
COVID-19 Safe Event Checklist (PDF *only in Japanese)
Platinum Series Vol.1 Boris PETRUSHANSKY—The master who discovers gifted youths worldwide/Wed, Aug 24, 2022 19:00
Platinum Series Vol.2 Gonzalo RUBALCABA—Cuban jazz piano titan returns/Fri, Nov 4, 2022 19:00
Platinum Series Vol.5 IMAI Nobuko—The violist leading the world/Sun, Feb 12, 2023 15:00
Tokyo Metropolitan Government/ Tokyo Bunka Kaikan operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture