How to use our facilities
Please also see our FAQ.
- You can access our library, musical pieces, magazines, and our programs. You also can listen to CDs, LPs, LDs, and DVDs.
* You only can access these onsite and they cannot be checked out.
- Please bring with you some document to verify your address.
- Anybody who is at least of middle school age can access our facilities. If still in elementary school, please come with your guardian if you wish to access our facilities (You will not be allowed to access the Viewing Room). Preschoolers are not allowed entry onsite.
- No food or beverage may be consumed inside the documents rooms. Furthermore, please ask that you refrain from using our facilities for purposes other than to view and listen to our materials, such as, for resting or studying.
Our facilities hours have changed from October 2018.
|To listen and access our materials:||Tuesday through Friday: 11:30~18:30|
|Saturday, Sunday, holidays: 11:30~17:00|
|Photocopying hours:||Tuesday through Friday: 11:30~17:30|
|Saturday, Sunday, holidays: 11:30~16:00|
|When we are closed:||Mondays and please click here for other times when we are closed|
- Copies of materials onsite can be made to the extent allowed under the copyright laws and the rules of our facility.
- Cost: 30 Yen per copy on A3, B4, A4, and B5 format sheets (only black and white)
- You may not duplicate the listening materials.
For questions and reference services:
- Please do ask our desk staff when you have any questions.
- Questions regarding materials onsite and musical materials can be answered over the phone.
- Please be mindful that answers to your questions may take some time.
Telephone number: 03-3828-2111 (Main line)
Open on: Tuesday through Saturday (excluding when certain rooms are closed) during 9:00~17:00