Ueno de Classic Vol.74 FUKUDA Asako (Violin)
Hear the Tokyo Music Competition prizewinners!
* Upon attending the performance, please visit this link to go through our precautionary measures and notice to visitors to help prevent the COVID-19 spread.
Please note that there might be changes depending on decisions and orders by the Japanese and Tokyo Metropolitan Government and other governmental authorities.
Tue, Oct 18, 2022 11:00-12:00 (Open 10:30)
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Recital Hall
|TBK productions Concert
Notice to our patrons who are attending this performance
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
⁃ We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
⁃ Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
⁃ Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
⁃ Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
⁃ No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
⁃ Show your ticket to the usher. Then tear off the stub by yourself and put it in the box.
⁃ We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
⁃ The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
⁃ We do not accept flowers and gifts for the artists. Nor can you give them directly to the artists.
⁃ Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Violin: FUKUDA Asako *1st prize of String section at the 19th Tokyo Music Competition
Piano: MIMATA Akiko
* The pianist has been changed as above from the initial announcement.
◇View artists profiles (only in Japanese)
BARTÓK (arr. SZÉKELY): Romanian Folk Dances (version for violin and piano)
BEETHOVEN: Sonata for Violin and Piano No.8 in G major, Op.30-3
SCHUBERT: Rondo in b minor, Op.70, D895 “Rondo brillant”
HUBAY: Fantaisie brillante on Bizet’s Carmen, Op.3-3
|Prices (tax included)
Tickets go on sale at 10:00.
Reserved Seats 1,100yen
* The tickets will be on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
* The frontmost row is the row A.
* On the ticket sales starting date, the tickets will be on sale at full capacity.
Seating Chart of Recital Hal
View Seating Chart
On Sale Date
Sat, Jun 25, 2022
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
* Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this performance.
COVID-19 Safe Event Checklist (PDF *only in Japanese)
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture