About Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
- Is there parking space for cars and bicycles?
- No, there is no parking space for the audience, please use parking spaces around Ueno Koen.
* Information about parking spaces is here
- Is there an escalator or elevator in the hall?
- It is not in the hall. Please note.
- Can you eat or drink in the hall?
- We refuse to eat and drink inside the seat. You can eat and drink at Hall Foyer.
- Can I smoke?
- No, smoking is not permitted.
- Are there cloakrooms?
- There is a cloakroom in the Large Hall, and there are coin-operated lockers in the Small Hall. (100yen deposit)
- I left my stuff in the hall, what shall I do?
- Please contact Service at 03-3828-2111
About the Performances
- Can I enter the Hall, if I have lost or forgotten my ticket?
- No, generally you cannot enter the Hall without your ticket.Please contact the organizer if you have lost or forgotten your ticket.
- Can you tell me what are the breaks there are in the performances, and what the ending time(s) are?
- It depends on the performance. Please contact the organizer or Tokyo Bunka Kaikan.
- If I reach the Hall and the performance has already started, can I still enter?
- You can still enter, however you might have to wait, it depends on the performance.Although an usher can guide you, please contact the organizer for more details.
- Can I leave the Hall during a break?
- Yes, you can. Please get a reentry ticket at the reception desk before you leave the Hall and show it when you come back.
- Can I record or film a performance?
- No, you can not unless you have received specific permission.
About Booking Tickets
- Where can I book a ticket?
- Please Contact Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Ticket Service on
(Please contact the organizer, if ticket service is not booking tickets for your performance.)
- Can I get a ticket on the day of the performance?
- It depends on the performance, please contact the organizer.
- Is there a ticket discount system?
- Please contact the organizer as it will vary depending on the performance. For members of the Friends of Society (Club Wa - Wa), discounts are offered at some performances.
About an Access for disabled persons(how to enter the Hall).
- Are there any spaces for wheelchairs or seats for disable persons?
- There are 14 seats on the 1st floor in the Large Hall, and 4 seats in the Small Hall.Please contact the organizer about it when you are booking your ticket.Also when you reach the hall, please let our staff know, they will be ready to assist you.
- How many toilets for the disabled are there?
- There are 2 in the entrance lobby.
- Can I borrow a wheelchair
- We have a limited number of wheelchairs to use, free of charge. Please contact us in advance for information.
- Can I bring my guide dog?
- Although you can, please contact the organizer in advance.
- Are there any day-care rooms for children? How can I book it?
- Only when the organizer provides it, you can use it. Please contact the organizer for more details.
- Are there cots and/or feeding rooms?
- There is no feeding room; however, there is a cot in the female restroom in the entrance lobby.
- Can children see the performance?
- There might be an age restriction for performance, please contact the organizer.Also, there are performances for children, please contact the organizer.Also during summer holiday there are some performances for children organized by Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, please check the web site for more details.
Used of Shop
- Can I use the shop and the restaurant without a ticket?
- A ticket is not necessary to visit the shop and restaurants.
- Can I have a light meal before or during the break of the performance?
- At the bar in the Hall Foyer, sandwiches, coffee, juices and alcohol are served.
About the Performances in the Past
- Is there a past lecture record?
- In addition to past performance programs, there is a music library room which holds materials related to music.
*Music Library In addition, the outline of the performance can be seen in "Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Archive".Please use all means.
- Do you have video / audio materials on past performances?
- There are times when you have collections of video and audio materials that are on the market. Please contact Music Library.
* Music Library.
- I would like to see inside of Tokyo Bunka Kaikan. Is there a tour?
- There are back stage tours once or twice every year.Please check information on events organized by Tokyo Bunka Kaikan.
- Where can I get the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan press magazine "ONMYAKU"?
- Entrance lobby, Music Library, etc. We are distributing it in the hall. We are sending to the Members of TOMO-NO-KAI.