How to use Go To Travel Coupons at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
2020 Oct.29 (Thu)
We are pleased to inform you of the use of Go To Travel Coupons at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan.
(The Go To Travel campaign is a Japanese government subsidy program that offers discounts for domestic travels. Only residents of Japan [including foreign residents] are eligible to take advantage of the campaign. The campaign subsidizes up to 50% of travel expenses for domestic trips: 35% of the total cost; the remaining 15% is covered by discount coupons issued on paper or digitally that can be used at participating businesses ranging from eateries to shops to museums.)
Please make the most of your coupons, referring to the below conditions of use.
* Only paper coupons are available. We do not accept digital coupons.
* Only coupons, the available area of which includes Tokyo, are accepted.
1. Pre-sale tickets for performances
You can purchase pre-sale tickets that apply to all three following conditions with coupons.
1-1. Tickets must be available at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office.
1-2. The below dates are within the expiration date of your coupons:
⁃ the date of the performance
⁃ the date when you make payment for the ticket
1-3. You pay for and collect the ticket at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office in person.
2. Day tickets for performances
You can purchase day tickets that apply to all three following conditions with coupons.
2-1. Performances must be presented by and held at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan.
2-2. You attend the performance within the expiration date of your coupons.
2-3. You pay for the ticket at the day ticket booth on the day of the performance.
* Please note that day tickets are not available when the pre-sale tickets are sold out.
3. Restaurants and Shops
Restaurant Forestier: Coupons will be accepted once it is ready.
Cafē Hibiki: Temporarily Closed
A.P.J.PLAY MUSIC (Gift Shop): TBD
Tact (Japanese goods shop): Coupons will be accepted once it is ready.
* The information has been changed as above from the initial announcement.
* Change is not given for the remaining balance of coupons.
* For purchasing tickets, you cannot pay with coupons and credit cards together.
* Refunds and changes for the performance tickets purchased with coupons are not available.
* There might be changes in some performances from the initial announcement. Therefore, please check the latest information on our website when you purchase tickets or upon visiting the venue.
* Regarding the details of coupons including the procedure of the use, please visit the official website of Go To Travel for travelers (only in Japanese).
* Before you visit the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, please go through Notice to Visitors to the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding is much appreciated.
Inquiries on tickets for performances:
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office +81-3-5685-0650 (10:00–18:00)†
Inquiries on restaurants and shops:
Restaurant Forestier & Cafē Hibiki +81-3-3821-9151 (11:00–19:00)†
A.P.J.PLAY MUSIC (Gift Shop) +81-3-5814-2111 (10:00–19:00)†
Tact (Japanese goods shop) +81-3-3822-8006 (11:00–16:00)†
† These facilities are subject to be open with shortened hours or closed under certain circumstances.