- Information and requests for visitors to the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan (COVID-19/Coronavirus disease 2019)
Information and requests for visitors to the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan (COVID-19/Coronavirus disease 2019)
2020 Feb.21 (Fri)
The Tokyo Bunka Kaikan is endeavoring to collect the latest information on the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) from related organizations such as the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. We are paying close attention to infection prevention, and taking the following measures.
[Infection Control Practices]
– Building ventilation is conducted properly for air circulation.
– Our staff members wear a mask when dealing with customers.
– Places in the hall touched by visitors are cleaned regularly with alcohol.
– Alcohol hand sanitizers are installed near the entrance of the hall.
– In case you have similar symptoms to flu or cold, please refrain from visiting our venue.
– Please take your own preventative measures, such as wearing a mask and washing your hands frequently.
– Liquid soap is installed in each washroom.
– When coughing or sneezing, please observe the “cough etiquette”:
• Cover your mouth firmly with a mask, a handkerchief, or a tissue
• Cough/sneeze inside of your jacket or into your sleeve, etc.
[Events such as concerts and workshops at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan]
At this time, some concerts are planned to be canceled, and the others may be canceled or postponed in the future, depending on changing circumstances. The status of each event will be posted on our official website and Twitter.
We ask for your understanding of and cooperation in the prevention and spread of viral infection.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture