- [New Concert Announcement] Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Foyer Mini-Concerts & Workshop MaR—Music Athletes Relay
[New Concert Announcement] Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Foyer Mini-Concerts & Workshop MaR—Music Athletes Relay
2021 Jul.25 (Sun)
We are pleased to announce that mini-concerts and a workshop featuring the Tokyo Music Competition prizewinners and the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Workshop Leaders are taking place as follows.
* Advance application required on a first-come, first-served basis. The application will be closed once the application number reaches the limit.
Venue: Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Main Hall, Foyer
• Mon, Jul 26
11:00-11:20/12:00-12:20 [Cello Duo]
Cello: MITSUI Shizuka, TOMIOKA Rentaro
• Tue, Jul 27
11:00-11:20/12:00-12:20 [Clarinet Quartet]
Clarinet: KAMEI Yuto, KATSUYAMA Daisuke, NAKADATE Soushi, FUKUI Moe
• Sat, Jul 31
18:30-18:50/19:30-19:50 [Baritone Solo]
Baritone: Vitaly YUSHMANOV
Piano (Keyboard): YAMADA Takashi
• Mon, Aug 2
18:30-18:50/19:30-19:50 [Violin Duo]
Violin: ARAI Rio, KISHIMOTO Honoka
• Tue, Aug 3
14:00-14:20/15:00-15:20 [Koto (Japanese zither) Solo]
Koto: YOSHIZAWA Nobutaka
• Thu, Aug 5
18:30-18:50/19:30-19:50 [Clarinet Quintet]
Clarinet: KOHÁN István
Violin: KISHIMOTO Honoka, FUKUDA Shun-ichiro
Viola: IMAGAWA Yui
Cello: KANIE Yoshiyuki
• Fri, Aug 6
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Music Workshop “Body, Sound, Sing”
SAKURAI Shiori, NOGUCHI Ayako (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Workshop Leaders)
* This program is an interactive event for those between elementary school students and adults; however, anyone can join.
18:30-18:50/19:30-19:50 [Soprano & Bass]
Soprano: NAKAE Saki
Bass: HIMI Kenichiro
Piano (Keyboard): TANAKA Takeshi
• Sat, Aug 28
18:40-19:00/19:40-20:00 [Violin & Cello]
Violin: MAEDA Hina
Cello: MIZUNO Yuya
Please make sure to apply for attending the concerts.
Application Form (The form is only in Japanese.)
⁃ One person can apply for up to four performances.
⁃ No more than three people can accompany you.
⁃ Please note that multiple applications will be invalid.
* Please allow enough time on arrival for the security check of your belongings at the entrance.
* Doors open 15 minutes before the curtain time.
* Please avoid arriving at the venue before the doors open due to the situation of the concert area.
* Each concert will be held at a capacity of 100 people and the admission is valid for one program only (the audience must leave the venue after every show). We may ask you to stand due to the limited number of seats. Only the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Music Workshop “Body, Sound, Sing” will be limited to 20 participants per show.
* All concerts of MaR will be recorded and will be available through online video streaming at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Channel at a later date.
* The performances may take place without audience depending on the situation from now onward.