Main Hall presents concerts and performances such as ballet and opera. It is widely acknowledged by classical music aficionados for its great resonance.
- The cloud-shaped acoustic components were created by Ryokichi Mukai. Scattered blue green, and yellow seats suggest a field of flowers, which also makes empty seats less noticeable.
- The movable features allow the stage to be switched to accommodate concerts or opera/ballet performances.
- The entire hall entrance is covered in salmon pink! Guests are welcomed with an uplifting mood.
Recital Hall has chamber music performances and recitals by artists from Japan and around the world almost every day.
- The stage height can be adjusted. The distinctive sound-reflecting panel on the stage and the components on the concrete wall that diffuse the sound are the works of sculptor Masayuki Nagare.
- Andon(Japanese paper-framed lamp) styled fletching-like lights hang from the hall ceiling.
- Deep red corridor behind the hall.