Discover a whole new world broadening with music across all ages—from infants to adults
Take the 'Music' Train to Europe along with popular classical music!
Date & Time & Ages
Fri (NH), Nov 23, 2018
14:30-15:30 Ages: 19-35 months Companions: Up to 2
Sat, Nov 24, 2018
10:00-11:00 Ages: 6-18 months Companions: Up to 2
13:00-14:00 Ages: 3-4 Companion: 1
Tamashin Risuru Hall (Tachikawa City Civic Hall) (Access)
Fri (NH), Nov 23: 20
Sat, Nov 24: 15
Prices (tax included)
300yen In-advance application required.
*The payment is accepted on the event's day
*Companions (Junior high school students or older) are required to pay the participation fee.
Application period: Mon, Sept 3 - Mon, Nov 12
*A lottery will be conducted if the application number exceeds the capacity limit. Door tickets will go on sale if there are open spots.
Nov 23: Tickets for both participants and companions go on sale at 14:00.
Nov 24: Tickets for both participants and companions go on sale at 9:30.
Tickets for both participants and companions go on sale at 12:30.
Each workshop is prepared only for the admission ages. Small children excluding the admission ages such as participants' siblings are not allowed to attend the workshop. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.
On participating in workshops:
- The workshops are conducted only in Japanese.
- The admission ages are determined as of the actual date of the event.
- Estimated duration of each workshop is 1 hour.
- Late-comers are not allowed to enter once the workshop has started. Please allow enough time to get into the venue.
- Please join with easy-to-move outfits.
- There are some movements for a pair of one child and one companion during some of the workshops. Please note that the staffs cannot assist in case 2 children participate with one companion.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, all workshop programs are subject to last-minute changes and cancellations.
- Photography and video recording may occur during the workshop.
Organizers & Supporters
Organizers: Tokyo Metropolitan Government / Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture) / Tachikawa-Community＆Culture Foundation
5-45, Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8716, Japan
TEL:03-3828-2111 Ticket Service:03-5685-0650