The cutting edge Portugal origin music workshops are coming to Akigawa Kirara Hall and Akiruno Rupia. Let's raise children's wellness in mind through music and art.
Date & Time & Ages
Sun, Aug 19, 2018
10:30-11:30 (Check-in: 10:15) Ages：3-4
12:00-13:00 (Check-in: 11:45) Ages: 5-6
Akigawa Kirara Hall (Access)
20 per class
*1 companion per participant
Emi Isono, Shiori Sakurai (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan workshop leaders)
Prices (tax included)
1 Pair 500yen
Available by telephone and in person at the venue.
On Sale Date
Wed, Aug 1, 2018
Each workshop is prepared only for the admission ages. Small children excluding the admission ages such as participants' siblings are not allowed to attend the workshop. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.
On participating in workshops:
- The workshops are conducted only in Japanese.
- The admission ages are determined as of the actual date of the event.
- Estimated duration of each workshop is 1 hour.
- Late-comers are not allowed to enter once the workshop has started. Please allow enough time to get into the venue.
- Please join with easy-to-move outfits.
- There are some movements for a pair of one child and one companion during some of the workshops. Please note that the staffs cannot assist in case 2 children participate with one companion.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, all workshop programs are subject to last-minute changes and cancellations.
- Photography and video recording may occur during the workshop.
Organizers & Supporters
Organizers: Akigawa Kirara Hall / Akiruno Rupia / Tokyo Metropolitan Government / Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
5-45, Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8716, Japan
TEL:03-3828-2111 Ticket Service:03-5685-0650