Discover a whole new world broadening with music across all ages—from infants to adults
Let's go on an adventure with two friendly crickets and see how the nature sounds of mountains and valleys transform into music!
Date & Time & Ages
Sat,Jul 28, 2018
10:00-11:00 (Check-in 9:30): Ages 3-4
11:30-12:30 (Check-in 11:00): Ages 5-6 (Pre-school children)
Kita-ku Takinogawa Kaikan Small Hall (Access)
Flyer (PDF) *Japanese only
approx. 20 per class
*Tickets are available for up to 2 companions per 1 participant.
Bruno Estima, Paulo Neto (Casa da Música workshop leaders)
Prices (tax included)
500yen Pre-sale sold out
*Companions (Junior high school students or older) are required to purchase tickets.
Tickets for both participants and companions go on sale at 11:00.
On Sale Date
Sun, Apr 22, 2018
Each workshop is prepared only for the admission ages. Small children excluding the admission ages such as participants' siblings are not allowed to attend the workshop. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.
On participating in workshops:
- Companions (Junior high school students or older) are required to purchase tickets.
- Check-in will start 30 minutes prior to the designated start time. Allow enough time between arrival and the check-in which requires some time for event insurance registration (the fee is included in the ticket) and for moving to the reahearsal room.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Jul 21,22: 4th floor Large Meeting Room (Please enter at the stage door), Jul 29: In front of the Main Hall
Hoku Topia: 15th floor Pegasus Hall Lobby
Kita-ku Takinogawa Kaikan: 5th floor, in front of the Small Hall
- The admission ages are determined as of the actual date of the event.
- Nursing room is available. (only classes for 6-18 months / 19-35 months)
- Estimated duration of each workshop is 1 hour.
- You cannot enter once the workshop has started, therefore, allow enough time for the arrival.
- We strongly recommend participants to wear easy-to-move outfits.
- There are some movements for a pair of one child and one companion during some of the workshops. Please note that the staffs cannot assist in case 2 children participate with one companion.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, all workshop programs are subject to last-minute changes and cancellations.
- Photography and video recording may occur during the workshop.
- Child care service is available (reservation and fee required).
Event Child Care Service: Mothers 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Friday, July 13.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Production Section +81-3-3828-2111
Organizers & Supporters
Organizers: Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Tokyo Bunka Kaikan/Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
Co-organizer: Kita-ku Culture Foundation
Cooperation: Ueno Gakuen University
Nominal support: Portugal Embassy, Taito-ku Board of Education
Supported by: Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan
Planning & Production: Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Production Section
5-45, Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8716, Japan
TEL:03-3828-2111 Ticket Service:03-5685-0650