Discover a whole new world broadening with music across all ages—from infants to adults
Your voice and Everyone's voice, Your tone and Everyone's tone.
Find the only music you can't find anywhere else, created with various sounds.
Date & Time & Ages
Sat(NH), Aug 11, 2018 14:30-15:30 (Check-in 14:00-14:20) : Elementary school students-Adults
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Rehearsal Room
approx. 30 per class
*Tickets are not available for companions.
Mio Takase, Ayako Noguchi (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Workshop leaders)
Prices (tax included)
On Sale Date
Sun, Mar 4, 2018
Each workshop is prepared only for the admission ages. Small children excluding the admission ages such as participants' siblings are not allowed to attend the workshop. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.
On participating in workshops:
-The workshops are conducted only in Japanese.
- Companions (Junior high school students or older) are required to purchase tickets.
- Please enter at the stage door right in front of Park Exit of JR Ueno Station. Workshop staffs will escort you to the reception desk. There is no access from the main entrance of the theater.
- Check-in will start 30 minutes prior to the designated start time. Allow enough time between arrival and the check-in which requires some time for event insurance registration (the fee is included in the ticket) and for moving to the reahearsal room.
- The admission ages are determined as of the actual date of the event.
- Estimated duration of each workshop is 1 hour.
- Photography and video recording may occur during the workshop.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, all workshop programs are subject to last-minute changes and cancellations.
- Child care service is available (reservation and fee required).
Event Child Care Service: Mothers 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Friday, August 3.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Production Section +81-3-3828-2111
Organizers & Supporters
Organizers: Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Tokyo Bunka Kaikan/Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
Cooperation: Ueno Gakuen University
Nominal support: Portugal Embassy, Taito-ku Board of Education
Supported by: Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan
Planning & Production: Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Production Section
5-45, Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8716, Japan
TEL:03-3828-2111 Ticket Service:03-5685-0650